I don’t know. Today was good though. We switched servers yesterday, and today I got basically everything flipped and set up right. Still have a little bit of electronic housework, but everything is working now. Some of the highlights of the server move:
* Every event in our meeting room calendar being shifted by 3 hours due to a hack in the software designed to counteract a weird setting on the old server. Hack removed, everything is perfect now.
* WordPress no longer stuck on Latin charset, but shift to UTF-8 changed lots of characters in whacky ways. Search & replace is my friend, but it can be a little daunting when 6k+ changes are made.
* Email is still a little weird, but it all works and people really will have to dig to find the weirdness.
* Test server is go (and basically all good).
So tomorrow I can get back to actually updating the frontpage, putting in the calendar (basically the boring once a week, once a month stuff) and maybe next week I can get back to working on the fancy site overhaul that keeps getting pushed back for more important things.